10 Things You Need To Know About Keith Haring, As Told By His Namesake Exhibition at Tate Liverpool
Tseng Kwong Chi, “Keith Haring in subway car ” , © Muna Tseng Dance Projects, Inc. Art © Keith Haring Foundation
Deemed an artist of the people for his hugely reactive visual motifs, decision of display and charged responses to global political crises, Keith Haring is an artist whose work still seems as relevant today as it did when it first emerged in subway stations at the start of the 1980s in New York City. Bringing together a varied examination of the life of an artist whose visual dictionary has come to be lauded as an international language, Tate Liverpool has constructed a timeline of the life of the pop cultural icon from his beginnings at the School of Visual Arts to his portrayals of macabre devil sperm as his body became affected by AIDS.
As the first ever major UK exhibition documenting work and life of the artist, Keith Hering at Tate Liverpool is the ultimate social postcard of the time and place so often referenced in pop culture. Whether before you head over there or...
The last Posts from "10 magazine"
- We're Off To The Barbican for the new Vivienne Westwood Campaign
- The Wait is Over - the ARIVENCHY Campaign is Here
- Ten Loves: Fendi Men's Baguette
- Models Doing More: Genevieve Welsh Is Curating Safe Housing to Fellow Models and Creatives
- We're Back To The Olden Days of Fashion With Gucci's Latest Campaign
- Suzanne Koller's Collection for A.P.C. Is The Chicest Thing Out There
- This Is Everything You Need To Know About The Latest Dover Street Market London Makeover
- Taken from Issue Two of 10+: The Women of the Chanel Haute Couture Ateliers
- GO Outdoors, Loewe Style: The Brand Takes us on a Global Excursion for the Second ‘Eye/Loewe/Nature' Collection
- Dior Reveal their AW19 Men's Campaign Featuring the Work of Punk Icon Raymond Pettibon
- Let's Get Wiggy With It: The Barnets that Dominated the SS20 Menswear Shows
- 10 Questions With Ashish In Celebration Of His New Collection of Horny Quilts
- Going Dutch: Gucci's New GG Marmont Campaign Is An Ode To Still Life Paintings
- Watch: Sharna Osborne's Giuseppe Zanotti AW19 Campaign Film
- Ten's To See: ‘In Real Life' by Olafur Eliasson at the Tate Modern
- Our Haus, Our Rules: Lady Gaga is Launching A Cosmetics Line - Look Back At The Evolution of Her Beauty Looks
- Ten Loves: JW Anderson Cap Bag
- These Are The 10 New Albums You Should Add To Your Summer Playlist
- Who Is Federico Cina? Meet The Emerging Designer Who Took This Year's Franca Sozzani Award
- Gangao Lang Wins the Dior Photography Award for Young Talents 2019
The headlines of PourElles
How to edit your instagram photos (Apps + before after) ♡
Hello guys! ♡♡ This article is about editing apps that you can use to edit your photos. Below you can find examples of how I edited some of my photos and what apps did I...
Blue Ivy is Beyoncé's Mini Me With Matching Burgundy Hair in the “Spirit”...
We knew we'd love Beyoncé's "Spirit" music video before even watching it. But when the video finally dropped last night, we were completely and utterly blown away. The video...
Lemmie van den Berg Sports Casual Statements from Marc O'Polo Fall '19 Denim...
Marc O'Polo highlights its fall-winter 2019 men's denim range with a new lookbook. Model Lemmie van den Berg stars in the outing, wearing casual outfits for the season. The...
FX's 'Pose' Scores Emmy Nominations For Outstanding Drama Series, Actor
Ryan Murphy's LGBTQ-inclusive, game-changing show will be a hot contender at the September ceremony.
Billie Eilish is officially a model now
Unless you've been living under a rock for the past two years, you'll be familiar with Billie Eilish. In fact, like us, you'll probably be obsessed with her and her slime green...
'TIME' Names Ariana Grande, Hong Kong Protesters, BTS, Lil Nas X, & Cardi B...
After naming the 100 most influential people of 2019 , TIME Magazine has now shared its list of the most influential people taking over the Internet. Those that made the short...
Contemporary Utility Shines Throughout PRIX's FW19 Menswear Collection
Returning for Fall/Winter 2019, fledgling label PRIX has put together a new menswear collection dominated by an expression of contemporary utility. Aside from being a...
Kontoor Brands hires new MD
Denim business Kontoor Brands, owner of Wrangler, Lee and Rock 7 Republic, has appointed Simon Fischer as its new managing director for EMEA.
Lounge Takes the Runway by Storm with Closing Show at Miami Swim Week
Lounge Takes the Runway by Storm at Miami Swim Week Lounge, the British Underwear and Apparel brand who are fast becoming a global name, wowed guests and VIPs on Friday night...
Sarah Hyland Just Got Engaged With a Jaw-Dropping Diamond Ring
Congratulations are in order: Sarah Hyland and Wells Adams are engaged! The Modern Family actress and The Bachelorette alum are joining their separate TV worlds IRL-how cute is...
18 Affordable Designer Pieces That Nail Fall's Biggest Trends
With one of fashion's most exciting season's just around the corner, we can't help but get a head start on shopping for some of fall's biggest trends. There's nothing more we'd...