Gucci Mane and Keyshia Ka'oir Wed in a Luxurious $1.7 Million Miami Celebration
Mr. and Mrs. at last! Gucci Mane and Keyshia Ka'oir tied the knot on Tuesday, October 17, in a luxurious, star-studded celebration at the Four Seasons in Miami, Us Weekly can confirm. The newlyweds took to social media to celebrate the big day, which reportedly cost them $1.7Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Us Magazine"
- Emma Roberts and Evan Peters Are 'Still Very Much Together'
- Justin Hartley: Hopefully the 'This Is Us' Cast Will Be at My Wedding
- Vanderpump Rules' Scheana Marie and Robert Valletta Split But They ‘Still Act Like a Couple'
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez Are ‘Looking at Getting a Place Together': Details!
- This Abandoned Dog Got an Emergency Midnight Grooming: He 'Walked Out Wagging His Tail'
- Pregnant Duchess Kate Middelton Covers Up Baby Bump in Cute Blazer for Rare Outing
- Twitter Seems Convinced Melania Trump Uses a Stand-In Body Double
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was Suicidal During Destiny's Child Fame
- Blac Chyna Steps Out, Shops in Beverly Hills Amid Kardashian Family Lawsuit
- Victoria Justice Rocked a Modern Canadian Tuxedo to the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic in L.A
- Christina El Moussa and Boyfriend Doug Spedding Split as He Checks Into Rehab
- Cocktail Connoisseur Mark Addison Shares His Champagne Cocktail Recipe: Watch!
- 'Today' Show Cohosts 'Have Been So Supportive' of Megyn Kelly
- Mass Shooting Occurs a Mile Away From ‘House of Cards' Set
- Selena Gomez Sends Love to Demi Lovato: ‘I Wish More People Were Like You'
- Sandra Bullock Shares Sweet Kiss With Boyfriend Bryan Randall: Pics
- Jessica Simpson Got Trolled for Wearing Pigtails: ‘Not Age Appropriate'
- Famous Dogs All Over the World Are Uniting to End Puppy Mills
- Sarah Michelle Gellar's 'Girl Crush' Is 'Cruel Intentions' Costar Selma Blair
The headlines of PourElles
How to edit your instagram photos (Apps + before after) ♡
Hello guys! ♡♡ This article is about editing apps that you can use to edit your photos. Below you can find examples of how I edited some of my photos and what apps did I...
Rochas Homme Embraces Effortless Elegance for Fall '19 Collection
Menswear creative director Federico Curradi defines the path for the man of Rochas Homme with his fall-winter 2019 debut. The designer explains, I envisioned the Rochas man as...
Le Mile Issue 12 Cover
Hedi Slimane Plays It Smart for Celine Fall '19 Men's Show
While a rock 'n' roll spirit is close to heart for Hedi Slimane, the designer takes a more conservative approach to menswear this season. Paying a nod to the 1960s, tailoring...
Yohji Yamamoto Distills Three Decades of adidas History in Y-3 FW19 Runway
Yohji Yamamoto and adidas' collaboration goes back over a decade to 2003, so it makes sense for Yamamoto to trawl the archives for the Fall/Winter 2019 collection. Showcasing...
‘Bachelor' Newlyweds Arie Luyendyk Jr. and Lauren Burnham Continue to...
They look like they're having the time of their lives! Bachelor newlyweds Arie Luyendyk Jr. and Lauren Burnham are still in Hawaii for their honeymoon, and they definitely seem...
CELINE Men's FW19 Collection: Hedi Slimane is Back in Familiar Form
Prior to the debut of Hedi Slimane 's first men's-dedicated fashion show in Paris for CELINE , the house teased the event with black and white imagery of some geometric art. It...
M MISSONI PRE-FALL 19
What went down at the AW19 Celine menswear show
After a day that included shows by GmbH and Dazed 100-er Ludovic de Saint Sernin , Hedi Slimane brought the AW19 menswear season to a close with his first ever menswear-only...
Go Inside Chicago West's Lavish ‘Alice in Wonderland' Themed 1st Birthday Party!
Not even the White Rabbit would be late to this party! Kim Kardashian-West is known for going all out for her lavish parties, and of course, she pulled out all the stops to...
Martine Rose FW19 Is Defined by Abstract Cuts and Playful Patterns
London-based menswear designer Martine Rose skipped London Fashion Week this month and instead showed her collection in Paris at a showroom. Out of that process came the...