Emma Roberts and Evan Peters Are 'Still Very Much Together'
Posted On: Oct 19, 2017 | Posted By: Us Magazine
Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Us Magazine"
- Justin Hartley: Hopefully the 'This Is Us' Cast Will Be at My Wedding
- Vanderpump Rules' Scheana Marie and Robert Valletta Split But They ‘Still Act Like a Couple'
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez Are ‘Looking at Getting a Place Together': Details!
- This Abandoned Dog Got an Emergency Midnight Grooming: He 'Walked Out Wagging His Tail'
- Pregnant Duchess Kate Middelton Covers Up Baby Bump in Cute Blazer for Rare Outing
- Twitter Seems Convinced Melania Trump Uses a Stand-In Body Double
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was Suicidal During Destiny's Child Fame
- Gucci Mane and Keyshia Ka'oir Wed in a Luxurious $1.7 Million Miami Celebration
- Blac Chyna Steps Out, Shops in Beverly Hills Amid Kardashian Family Lawsuit
- Victoria Justice Rocked a Modern Canadian Tuxedo to the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic in L.A
- Christina El Moussa and Boyfriend Doug Spedding Split as He Checks Into Rehab
- Cocktail Connoisseur Mark Addison Shares His Champagne Cocktail Recipe: Watch!
- 'Today' Show Cohosts 'Have Been So Supportive' of Megyn Kelly
- Mass Shooting Occurs a Mile Away From ‘House of Cards' Set
- Selena Gomez Sends Love to Demi Lovato: ‘I Wish More People Were Like You'
- Sandra Bullock Shares Sweet Kiss With Boyfriend Bryan Randall: Pics
- Jessica Simpson Got Trolled for Wearing Pigtails: ‘Not Age Appropriate'
- Famous Dogs All Over the World Are Uniting to End Puppy Mills
- Sarah Michelle Gellar's 'Girl Crush' Is 'Cruel Intentions' Costar Selma Blair
The headlines of PourElles
How to edit your instagram photos (Apps + before after) ♡
Hello guys! ♡♡ This article is about editing apps that you can use to edit your photos. Below you can find examples of how I edited some of my photos and what apps did I...
Ih nom uh nit Debuts More 'Stranger Things' Tees During SS20 Runway Show
It looks like even Fashion Week is not immune to the entity that is Stranger Things. During its Spring/Summer 2020 runway show held in Milan, ih nom uh nit showcased a few...
Yayoi Kusama to Return to David Zwirner Gallery New York This Year
Legendary Japanese contemporary artist Yayoi Kusama will be holding another exhibition at the David Zwirner gallery in New York later this year. The critically-acclaimed artist...
Etro Delivers a ‘Desert Saga' with Spring '20 Collection
Fashion brand Etro delivers a “Desert Saga” with its spring-summer 2020 men's collection. Juxtaposed with pieces from its new Star Wars capsule, the lineup fuses various...
‘Difficult year' takes its toll on Pitti visitor numbers
Menswear trade show Pitti Uomo welcomed 30,000 visitors and more than 18,500 buyers when it took place in Florence last week, but there was a decline in attendees from some of...
Sneaker brand P448 to open flagship stores in Milan and New York
P448, the Italian sneaker brand recently acquired by StreetTrend LLC and Panda Srl, has announced plans to open flagship stores in 2020 in Milan and New York, following a...
New Balance Celebrates the Toronto Raptors With Special Edition 997 & 990v5
New Balance is honoring the Toronto Raptors' historical NBA Championship win with a special edition 997 and 990v5. Crafted with suede and mesh uppers, both silhouettes arrive...
9 Nail Polish Colors That Make My Outfit Look Expensive
There are boatloads of fun nail trends happening in the beauty world right now: mismatched shades on every finger, primary colors, neons. But what if your goal isn't...
Niecy Nash dishes on her TV dominance with ‘Claws' and ‘When they See Us'
It's a good time to be Niecy Nash right now. The veteran actress currently stars in two buzzy shows airing simultaneously: Netflix's “When They See Us,” helmed by powerhouse...
Emporio Armani Finds a Modern Stride with Spring '20 Collection
Emporio Armani pumps up the volume and makes a case for progressive casual style with its spring-summer 2020 men's collection. Iridescent materials and pre-wrinkled fabrics...
James Charles Finally Returns To YouTube With An Important Announcement
One month after the now-infamous James Charles and Tati Westbrook feud - which resulted in both of them taking a hiatus from YouTube - Charles is back with a new video. The...