Weekly Horoscopes October 22-28
Posted On: Oct 19, 2018 | Posted By: Teen Vogue
See what the stars have in store for the fourth week of October with your weekly horoscope.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Teen Vogue"
- This Week's Horoscopes: March 24 -30
- Ariana Grande and Kendall Jenner Among Those Trying the Cow Print Nail Art Trend
- Jordan Peele's "Us" Sets Box Office Records With $70 Million Opening
- Watch the Trailer for "Dora and the Lost City of Gold"
- JoJo Siwa and North West Are Reportedly Collaborating on a YouTube Video
- Selena Gomez Throws Birthday Party for Friend Raquelle Stevens
- Noah Centineo and Lana Condor Reunite at 2019 Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards
- Naomi Wadler on Standing in Her Power One Year After the March for Our Lives
- Glossier Launches Mango-Flavored Balm Dotcom
- "Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists" Showrunner I. Marlene King on the Possibility of More Spinoffs
- Hailey Bieber Opens Up About Marriage to Justin Bieber and "Possessive" Fans
- Zac Efron, Amanda Seyfried Join Cast of Animated "Scooby-Doo" Film
- ColourPop Released a Disney Villains Makeup Collection
- Netflix Announces "To All the Boys I've Loved Before" Sequel Director, Supporting Cast
- You'll See These 13 Ballet Flats Everywhere This Spring
- The History of the Equal Rights Amendment, Explained
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Says She Misses Being Able to Leave the House in Sweats in "Time" Cover Story
- Sofia Carson, Joey King and Other Best Dressed Celebs of the Week
- Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross Release New Single “Phases”
- Border Patrol Detained a 9-Year-Old U.S. Citizen for Over a Day on Her Way to School
The headlines of PourElles
How to edit your instagram photos (Apps + before after) ♡
Hello guys! ♡♡ This article is about editing apps that you can use to edit your photos. Below you can find examples of how I edited some of my photos and what apps did I...
Opioid crisis-linked Sackler Trust freezes donations to UK art institutions
Activists have been challenging Sackler family money in cultural institutions for some time, and in the last few weeks, some of these major galleries and museums have followed...
Pharrell's collaboration with Chanel is almost here
Towards the end of last year, Pharrell announced that he would be dropping a collection created in collaboration with Chanel. Attending the Parisian house's Cruise 2018 show in...
What to expect in fashion news from week 13, 2019
What's going on in the world of fashion this week? FashionUnited takes a look ahead at the upcoming news and events for the 13th week of the year. Below are the main points...
Sync. Links With Kosuke Kawamura & Hajime Sorayama for Upcoming Capsule...
Medicom Toy 's in-house brand Sync. will be releasing a variety of collaborative pieces alongside Japanese artists Kosuke Kawamura and Hajime Sorayama. The two artists have...
'Us' Star Winston Duke Embraces Fashion-Forward Style for Esquire
The star of Jordan Peele's Us, actor Winston Duke is in the spotlight. Duke links up with Esquire for its April 2019 issue. The 6'5" actor takes to the studio with photographer...
Georgia Tech Football Player Brandon Adams Dies at 21, Days Before Start of...
Brandon Adams, a football player for Georgia Tech, has died. He was 21. The school announced Adams' death on Sunday, sharing that the rising senior died on Saturday in Atlanta...
The Mueller Report Reveals No Collusion - But Lots Of Russian Interference
Special Counsel Robert Mueller's report is on its way to being released. In a summary to Congress on Sunday, Attorney General William Barr summarized the report's findings. In...
Kiernan Shipka Wore A Dress That's Way Too Beautiful To Slime To The Kids'...
Season 2 of The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina is still days away, but star Keirnan Shipka's latest red carpet look has already cast a spell on us - and was way too beautiful...
New Balance 997 Now Equipped With Switchable “N” Logos
New Balance 's long-running 997 silhouette now returns with an updated design for Spring/Summer 2019 season. The low-top shoe's latest feature is switchable "N" logos in...
After Second Suicide, Parkland Grapples with How to Help Survivors
Parkland, Florida, is still reeling from the 2018 massacre at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, which claimed 17 lives, severely wounded 17 others and left an untold number...