Ruby Rose Responds to Trolls Who Think She, as a Lesbian, Can't "Appreciate" Men
Posted On: Oct 19, 2018 | Posted By: Teen Vogue
In the comments section of Lewis Hamilton's Instagram post, Ruby Rose defended her right to "appreciate" men.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Teen Vogue"
- Transformative Justice, Explained
- Period Taboo and Menstrual Cups in the Black Community
- "Riverdale" Recap Season 3 Episode 5: Can Archie Escape From a Teenage *Fight Club*?!
- 2 Victoria's Secret Employees Have Quit After Ed Razek's Anti-Trans Comments
- Prince Charles 70th Birthday Photos Reunite Royal Family
- YouTuber Lilly Singh Announces a Break to Focus on Her Mental Health
- The Resurgence of Witches in Pop Culture Like Sabrina, AHS "Coven," and "Charmed" Reflects Women in the Real World
- Reported Hate Crimes Rose 17% During Donald Trump's First Year in Office, According to the FBI
- Bath and Body Works Plans to Release 40 New Scents for the Holidays
- Georgia State Senator Nikema Williams Was Arrested During a Protest About Uncounted Votes in the Race Between Stacey Abrams and Brian Kemp
- Lady Gaga Continues Ariana Grande's "Stool Challenge" In New Photos
- Gigi Hadid Is Designing Sneakers Through Her New Reebok x Gigi Collection
- Netflix Releases "Dumplin" Trailer Starring Danielle Macdonald, Jennifer Anniston, and Dove Cameron
- Finn Wolfhard Cut and Dyed His Hair
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Supported Protesters at Nancy Pelosi's Office During Her Congressional Orientation
- "I Was You": Activist Lizz Winstead Remembers What Getting an Abortion Was Like 30 Years Ago
- Vanessa Hudgens Shared Her Fitness Routine and What Makes Her Feel Confident
- Lady Gaga Brings Pizza to California Wildfire Victims for World Kindness Day
- Fluide Makeup Debuts Holiday Campaign Dedicated to Chosen Family
- Uber Launches Uber Rewards Program
The headlines of PourElles
How to edit your instagram photos (Apps + before after) ♡
Hello guys! ♡♡ This article is about editing apps that you can use to edit your photos. Below you can find examples of how I edited some of my photos and what apps did I...
175+ Black Friday Sales to Go Crazy Over This Week
Thanksgiving is around the corner, folks! Are your stomachs and wallets prepared? We sure hope so, because feasts and online spending sprees are ahead. And come next Friday...
The first Ren Hang exhibition in the UK has opened
Despite Ren Hang 's global notoriety and adoration, the late photographer and poet had yet to have an exhibition dedicated to his works in the UK. While one of his images...
Beyoncé buys Philip Green out of Ivy Park
Beyoncé has acquired 100% control over her Ivy Park activewear collection, after buying Sir Philip Green's share of the business.
Everything You Need to Know About the 2018 CMA Awards
Yeehaw! It's almost time for country music's biggest night. If it's anything like the past years, the 52nd Annual CMA Awards will feature heartwarming performances, a few jokes...
Cypress Hill and Six Hundred Four team for limited edition sneaker collection
Cypress Hill and Vancouver based sneaker brand Six Hundred Four have joined forces for a limited edition sneaker line that commemorates the 25th anniversary of their album...
Keith Urban Tearfully Accepts CMA Entertainer of the Year: ‘I Wish My Dad...
Keith Urban was the big winner at the CMA Awards! Lionel Richie took the stage to present the “Blue Ain't Your Color” singer with the coveted Entertainer of the Year award. A...
Carrie Underwood Reveals That She's Having A Baby Boy While Co-Hosting The...
So exciting! Carrie Underwood made a big announcement at the highly anticipated Country Music Awards on Nov. 14, revealing the sex of her second child with hubby Mike Fisher!...
5 Winter Trends You Can Get for Less Than $75
Winter is coming , and, while depending on one's feelings about cold weather, that can invoke different feelings, one thing is certain across the board: If you haven't done so...
7 Pieces Every Fashion Girl Is Wearing Right Now
Recently, I've turned to Instagram as a case study of what's happening in fashion-a hobby that's only grown over the last few years. It's amazing to me, watching trends emerge...