Ariel Winter Said You Don't "Have to Look a Certain Way to Be a Feminist"
Posted On: Oct 19, 2018 | Posted By: Teen Vogue
Find out what Ariel Winter had to say about the idea that feminists should look a certain way, and why that's wrong.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Teen Vogue"
- Netflix's "Sex Education" Prioritizes Female Pleasure
- Lana Condor Wore a Heart Patterned Outfit to the Premiere of 'Deadly Class'
- Dua Lipa Celebrated the 10-Year Challenge With a Throwback Alicia Keys Cover
- People of Color Living in America's Rural Spaces Face Constant Erasure
- “If Beale Street Could Talk” Highlights the Power of
- Ross Lynch Addressed Speculation That He and "Chilling Adventures of Sabrina" Star Jaz Sinclair Are Dating
- Meet the Cast of "Roswell, New Mexico" and Their Characters Including Who's an Alien and Who's an Alien
- Asa Butterfield on Playing “Sex Wizard” Otis and Filming
- "Roswell, New Mexico" Brings Together Aliens Hiding in Plain Sight and Real World Challenges Faced by Undocumented People
- Millie Bobby Brown Voices Problematic Thoughts on Netflix's "You"
- The Government Shutdown Is Stalling Financial Aid Applications for American Students
- Republican Congressman Steve King Is Actually Facing Consequences for His White Nationalist Remarks
- "Sex Education" Star Emma Mackey on Why Maeve Wiley's Abortion Shouldn't Define Her Character
- We Need to Honor MLK's Real Legacy, Not the One That Makes
- Why Is Savage X Fenty Selling Different Styles to Straight- and
- Netflix Is Raising Its Prices Again
- Netflix's "Sex Education" Portrays Abortion Accurately
- Los Angeles Teachers Are on Strike for the Sake of Their Students
- New "Spider-Man: Far From Home" Trailer Reminds Fans of Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen Movies
- Serena Williams Found a Brilliant Way Around The Catsuit Ban
The headlines of PourElles
How to edit your instagram photos (Apps + before after) ♡
Hello guys! ♡♡ This article is about editing apps that you can use to edit your photos. Below you can find examples of how I edited some of my photos and what apps did I...
Hong Kong Fashion Week for Fall/Winter Is Under Way
Hong Kong Fashion Week for Fall/Winter Is Under Way Six Local Designer Labels Showcased at FASHIONALLY Parades The 50th edition of HKTDC Hong Kong Fashion Week for Fall/Winter...
Fear of God Layers Up for Fall 2019 With Latest Sixth Collection Lookbook
Fear of God continues to showcase its Jared Leto-approved Sixth Collection with a new lookbook centered around the Fall 2019 items. Along with familiar branded blankets and...
10 Year Challenge: What Kylie Jenner, Ariana Grande and more look like now
It may or may not be an insidious plot to steal your face - but there's no debating the status of the “10 Year Challenge.” It's a bona fide viral sensation. “Me 10 years ago...
Meghan Markle Looks Radiant Showing Off Her Baby Bump In A Classy Beige And...
It's Meghan Markle's world and we're just living in it. On Wednesday, Jan. 16, the Duchess sported yet another amazing look and showed off her adorable growing baby bump while...
Arie Luyendyk And Lauren Burnham Clap Back At Troll Who Said Their Baby Is...
Do not come for baby Luyendyk or Bachelor Nation will come for you! Arie Luyendyk and Lauren Burnham can't wait for their new baby girl to arrive. The couple already set up an...
Duchess Meghan Markle Has The Best Reaction To Being Called A ‘Fat Lady'
We stan a royal sense of humor! Pregnant Duchess Meghan Markle has all eyes on her as her mysterious due date approaches, and we love seeing her in the high spirits, laughing it...
Comedy clubs offer a year of free standup to federal workers
Make America laugh again. That's what the owners of the Upper West Side comedy club Stand Up New York hope to accomplish with their new initiative: 12 months of free comedy for...
UNDERCOVER FW19 Debuts 'A Clockwork Orange' Theme, Nike & Valentino Collabs
Set in a grand theatre space, UNDERCOVER held a show that was deserving of its venue for the Fall/Winter 2019 season. The central thread in the brand's recent designs has been...
Steve Carell starring in comedy inspired by Trump's ‘Space Force'
It's back to the office for Steve Carell and Greg Daniels. The star and co-creator, respectively of the long-running sitcom “The Office” are re-teaming for a new workplace...
Cardi B's Ridiculous Post-Baby Bod Is The Perfect Fitspo
She is not playing! It's hard to believe Cardi B gave birth in July 2018 because her body says otherwise. The 26-year-old Bronx native just posted a new photo wearing denim...