• Tennessee Man Dies After Becoming Infected with Flesh-Eating Bacteria in Florida

    3 monthes ago - By Celebrity Babies

    The family of a Tennessee man, Dave Bennett, is mourning his death after he contracted a flesh-eating bacteria, Vibrio vulnificus, while swimming in Okaloosa County, Florida.
    “Flesh Eating Bacteria sounds like an urban legend. Let me assure you that it is not. It took my Dad's life,” said Cheryl Bennett Wiygul in a lengthy Facebook post on Wednesday. CNN also confirmed his death. “This is so raw and personal to me that I did not want to post about it, but if I can help one person, then it is worth it.”
    Wiygul said that although she took precautions - she had heard of a similar case nearby...
    Read more ...